We’ve Missed You. Welcome Back.
At NuMark Credit Union, the health and well-being of our members, our employees, and the communities we serve is our top priority. Please help us in taking steps to ensure our NuMark Family remains as safe as possible.
Lobbies Are Now Open
Our lobbies are now open. Following the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines, social distancing measures are in place to help ensure the health and safety of our members and employees. Things are going to look and feel different, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we look to provide the best service possible. Click here to see our lobby hours.
What to Expect When You Come to Visit Us
For the protection of our NuMark Family:
- If you are felling unwell please call us at 815-729-3211. We will be happy to assist you over the phone.
- Please remove your hat and sunglasses before entering.
- Please wear a mask and maintain a 6-foot distance.
- Due to capacity limits, please be prepared to wait in your car or outside until a representative is available.
What you will see:
- Markers are placed on the floor 6’ apart to enforce social distancing.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed in various places through the branch where we serve members face-to-face.
- Throughout the day, branch employees are cleaning frequently-touched surfaces to support the health and well-being of both our members and our employees. Our branches are being professionally cleaned 5 days a week.
To make an appointment, please contact one of the Financial Service Representatives or Mortgage Loan Officers below.
Beware of COVID-19 Scams and Fraud
While everyone is focusing on social distancing and the spread of the coronavirus, scammers are taking advantage of the situation to steal personal and financial information. Remember NuMark Credit Union will never ask for your debit card number, PIN or CVV number (the three digits on the back of your card) nor will we send you an email asking for your personal information. If you see something that sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Be diligent. Fraudsters rely on a sense of urgency for you to make a quick decision that you will regret. Pause, take a breath and think before you click on an email or text or provide information over the phone. Always verify independently with your financial institution by calling them on the number that you know.
Our Mobile and Online Banking Services are Always Open
Our Online and Mobile services are available 24/7 to help you with your accounts, check balances, deposit checks, pay bills, apply for a loan and more. If you have any questions about our online banking services, or would like to sign up, please give us a call at 815-729-3211. We would be happy to assist you.
Please Stay Safe
We encourage you to follow the CDC’s recommendations for preventing the spread of infectious viruses including washing your hands often and helping prevent the spread of illness. We also recommend washing your hands or using hand sanitizer before and after using any frequently touched surface such as an ATM or while handling currency and coin.
We will continue to follow the guidance recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities and will continue to keep you updated on our website. Please continue to stay safe, take care of yourself and your family.