Social Security: Seven Keys to Enhancing Your Benefits
- April 12 – Crest Hill Office – 2380 Caton Farm Road
- April 19 – Tinley Park Office – 8001 W. 159th Street
One of the most confusing, but most important steps in retirement is understanding your social security benefits. Just because you qualify for social security, doesn’t mean you should automatically apply for your benefits to begin. But how do you know?
- How do you qualify for benefits and how are they calculated?
- When should you start taking social security and what option should you select?
- Does it ever make sense to work past “retirement age”?
- Are you taking full advantage of what social security offers?
Join us for this free seminar from 6:00pm to 8:00pm on the dates listed above. All are welcome to attend. Seating is limited. Call us today or register online at the bottom of the page.
951 E. Lincoln Hwy. New Lenox, IL 60451 | 815.744.6830
Securities and advisory services through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.
Investments are: Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured May lose value Not financial institution guaranteed Not a deposit Not insured by any federal government agency.