Qualifying members are permitted to skip one (1) monthly loan payment or up to five (5) weekly payments twice during a 12 month period starting from the date of the first skipped payment. A fee will be charged for each loan that you have selected to Skip-A-Pay and will automatically be deducted from your NuMark Credit Union account. The Skip-A-Pay will not be processed if the fee(s) cannot be collected due to insufficient funds.
In order to qualify for the Skip-A-Pay Program the following conditions must be met:
• Account must be in good standing
• Your account balance must have sufficient funds available to pay the Skip-A-Pay processing fee for each loan payment being skipped or the offer will not be accepted.
• Offer valid for Auto, RV, Motorcycle and Personal Loans only. Not valid for Real Estate Loans or Lines of Credit
• Loan must be open for a minimum of 6 months before becoming eligible and must have paid a minimum of 6 consecutive monthly payments
• Offer valid for loan terms of 71 months or less
Skip-A-Pay is not available on Mortgage loans, Home Equity Loans, Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC), Personal Line of Credit or Business loans. All Skip-A-Pay requests are subject to approval. The Skip-A-Pay terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. You can skip a maximum of the equivalent of two (2) monthly payments on each eligible loan twice during a 12 month period starting from the date of the first skipped payment. Please note: By skipping your payment you authorize NuMark Credit Union to extend the term of your loan. Finance charges will accrue on the unpaid balance of your loan during the month(s) that you choose to skip your payment. Fees subject to change – refer to current fee schedule at time of application
Disclaimer: GAP Protection includes up to 15 skipped payments during the term of your loan. Skipped payments are missed payments that are offered through the credit union Skip-A-Pay Program or caused by delinquency.