A Message from Lloyd M. Fredendall
We are excited to share that the merger between NorthStar Credit Union and NuMark Credit Union was completed on January 1, 2021.
We have successfully integrated all of our systems and we are excited you are here! Account access has now been restored, and we encourage all members to review the checklist below for any action that may be needed on your part:
- You are pre-registered for NuMark Online and mobile banking and can login at www.numarkcu.org. You will login using your existing online banking username. For security purposes, your temporary password was communicated in a letter sent to your primary mailing address last week. Click here for important Home Banking information.
- If you have not yet downloaded NuMark Mobile, you can access it through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. When logging in for the first time (if you have not already done so from a browser), you will use your existing online banking username. For security purposes, your temporary password was communicated in a letter sent to your primary mailing address last week.
- You will need to re-establish any deposit account alerts you previously had in place once you successfully login to NuMark Online. To establish any loan related alerts, please contact a member of our team.
- Activate and begin using your NuMark debit card and destroy your NorthStar debit card. You can select a personal identification number (PIN) by calling (866) 985-2273 from the primary telephone number associated with your account. You will want to have the card handy when you call!
- You will need to update the debit card you have on file for any recurring purchases so that they now bill your NuMark debit card.
- You will want to update the debit card you have on file with any mobile wallet or person-to-person payment services you currently use. (i.e. Venmo, CashApp, PayPal, etc.) You will also now have access to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay through NuMark Credit Union.
- You will want to update your debit card controls within NuMark Mobile.
The Merger Resource Guideopens PDF file provides details, key dates, and steps NorthStar members need to take to ensure a smooth transition.
We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing membership and support. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to continuing to add value to you, our member-owners.
Should you have any questions please contact us at 630-393-7201, or send us a message at email@example.com. We are here to help!
Key Dates for NorthStar Members to Remember
Merger Resource Guide: Merger Resource Guideopens PDF file
- What’s Staying the Sameopens PDF file
- What Changes to Expectopens PDF file
- Key Dates to Rememberopens PDF file
- Deposit Productsopens PDF file
- Loan Productsopens PDF file
- Loan Paymentsopens PDF file
- Mobile Bankingopens PDF file
- Our Mission & Our Family Valuesopens PDF file
- 5 Benefits of Joining NuMarkopens PDF file
- How to Contact Usopens PDF file
- Expanded Locationsopens PDF file
Online Banking Demo: