Transforming your banking experience at NuMark!
Some of the New Features
- Easy-to-use Banking Platform for your Desktop, Mobile Phone or Tablet
- Your own Personal Username and Password
- Enhanced Security
- Mobile Bill Pay
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Quicken/QuickBooks Integration
- FinanceWorks Budgeting Tool
- NuMark Loan Payments from External Accounts
- Text Alerts and More!
- October 6th – Bill Pay, Internet and Mobile Banking will be unavailable as we convert to the new system.
- October 7th – In the late afternoon, we will be live with our New Internet & Mobile Banking Experience!
Find out what you’re really spending on gas, groceries, shopping and eating out each month. FinanceWorks automatically categorizes you expenses allowing you to get a complete pictures of your spending—in just minutes. You will be able to see where your money is going and identify places to save.
Purchase Rewards with Mobile Banking
Approximately 60 days after our new Mobile Banking is available, NuMark members will start receiving cash-back offers from retailers. These offers will be based on where you like to shop and eat. Just activate your special offers and pay with your NuMark Debit Card to enjoy the savings!
Special Message for Current Bill Pay Users
- All of your account information, Bill Pay payees, your Bill Pay scheduled automatic payments and six months of your payment history will seamlessly transition to the new system.
- Bills that you had scheduled during the conversion will process as scheduled, but payments scheduled for October 7th – October 13th will not be viewable in the new Bill Pay system. There is no need to set them up again. You will be able to verify that your payments were processed correctly by viewing your transaction history.
- The upgrade required a refresh of your eBills. If you were receiving eBills you will need to re-enroll after the upgrade.
Questions? We are here to assist you!
If you have questions about the New Internet & Mobile Banking platform, please call us at (815) 729-3211.