Facts about saving for retirement
- Less than half of Americans have planned for retirement
- Life expectancy is up. If you reach age 65, most can expect to live into their 80’s.
- To keep your current lifestyle, you will need at least 70% of your annual income.
- Social Security is unreliable. Building your personal savings account is paramount.
How to prepare for retirement:
- Talk with a NuMark Financial Service Rep — they can put you on the right track
- NuMark offers plenty of high rate saving accounts including CDs, IRAs, and tiered Money Markets
- Our Goal Saver account is an easy way to gain a high interest rate with a low minimum balance
- A First Step CD only requires a $250 minimum deposit, but you will earn more interest as you add more funds
- Sign up for payroll deduction and save with each paycheck automatically
- NuMark has an IRA or ESA that can fit any need: Traditional, Roth, and Coverdell Educational Account
- Establish a tiered Money Market account to reach a higher rate of interest while still having access to your money
The National Credit Union Administration is a U.S. Government Agency. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.