We Are Here To Help – Coronavirus Response
Thank you for being a member of the NuMark Family.
In response to the concerns about the Coronavirus COVID-19, NuMark is closely monitoring developments and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control. Our priority is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our members and staff.
We are here to assist you and want to share options that might make things easier for you. If you need assistance, please call us at 815-729-3211.
Our Online and Mobile services are available 24/7 to help you with your accounts, check balances, deposit checks, pay bills, apply for a loan and more. If you have any questions about our online banking services, or would like to sign up, please give us a call at 815-729-3211. We would be happy to assist you.
If you are caught traveling and need to access your accounts, you can visit one of our 5600+ Shared Branching locations nationwide. To find the closest Shared Branching location, visit numarkcu.org and click on branch locations & ATMs.
If you have been impacted by COVID-19, we are here to assist you with your financial needs. Give us a call at 815-729-3211 and let’s talk about how we can help.
To help with disease prevention, we are taking extra precautions at all of our branch locations. We are cleaning high touch areas regularly and following the CDC Guidelines.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take action where needed. In the meantime, we are sharing a few recommendations we received to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19. There are simple everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
If you are sick, to keep from spreading respiratory illness to others, you should:
- Stay home except to get medical care.
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
- Wear a facemask.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid sharing personal household items.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
For the latest information on how to prevent COVID-19 spread, please visit the CDC’s website on prevention here.