NuMark offices will be closed on Monday, May 29th in observance of Memorial Day. We will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday, May 30th.

I have moved. How do I change my address?

There are several ways to change your address.
1) Login to your online account on your computer or laptop and click the “Secure Forms” tab and select “Address Change” and complete all the information.
2) Stop into any NuMark Credit Union location and update your address in person.
3) You can submit your change of address request in writing. Make sure you sign your name three times. You can Fax to 815-773-6194 OR mail to NuMark Credit Union, PO Box 2729, Joliet, IL 60434.