Equifax® Data Breach
If you have a credit report, there’s a good chance that you’re one of the 143 million American consumers whose sensitive personal information was exposed in a data breach at Equifax. We recommend that you follow the guidelines of the Federal Trade Commission.
- The Federal Trade Commission’s Recommendation
- Monitor your accounts for any suspicious activity
- Update usernames and passwords
- Place a fraud alert on your credit report
- View tips and tricks here to keep your information safe