Thank you for being a member of the NuMark Family. The health and wellness of our members and staff will remain our highest priority. We are closely monitoring developments and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and local officials to respond accordingly.
While the Governor has issued a shelter in place order, that does not apply to credit unions and other financial institutions which are considered essential services. You can still conduct all of your transactions through the Drive Up. However, our lobbies will remain closed in order to keep our NuMark family safe and healthy.
Stay Safe and Stay Connected
- Drive Ups in Crest Hill and Tinley Park are open Monday – Thursday 8AM to 6PM, Friday 8AM to 7PM and Saturday 9AM to 1PM.
- Drive Ups in Joliet, New Lenox and Countryside are open Monday – Thursday 8AM to 5PM, Friday 8AM to 6PM and Saturday 9AM to 1PM.
- Our Call Center is available at 815-729-3211 Monday – Tuesday 8AM to 5PM, Wednesday 9AM to 5PM, Thursday – Friday 8AM to 5PM and Saturday 9AM to 1PM.
- Our Mortgage Department is available at 815-744-7497 Monday – Tuesday 8AM to 5PM, Wednesday 9AM to 5PM, Thursday – Friday 8AM to 5PM and Saturday 9AM to 1PM.
- Access our Online and Mobile services at any time to access your accounts, check balances, deposit checks, pay bills, apply for a loan and more. If you have any questions about our online banking services, please give us a call at 815-729-3211. We would be happy to assist you. To sign up, click on Register Now next to the Member Login at the top of this page.
- Visit one of our 29,000+ Surcharge Free ATMs. To find an ATM closest to your home, click on Branch Locations & ATMs.
- Make sure you have a debit card with a working PIN. If you need to set or change your PIN, call 866-985-2273. If you have specific questions about ATM transactions, call the number on the back of your card.
- Watch out for SCAMS. Unfortunately scammers are taking advantage of the situation and sending phishing emails asking for personal information. Please know that NuMark Credit Union will never send you an email asking for your personal information. When in doubt, don’t click on anything and call us directly at 815-729-3211.
- Deposits Are Safe in Federally Insured Credit Unions. Federally insured credit unions offer a safe place for credit union members to save money. All deposits at federally insured credit unions are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. Credit union members have never lost a penny of insured savings at a federally insured credit union. Additional information on NCUA share insurance coverage for consumers is available at Mycreditunion.gov.
If you have been impacted by COVID-19, we are here to assist you with your financial needs. Everyone’s situation is unique. Please call us at 815-729-3211, so we can talk about the best options.
Please visit numarkcu.org for updates. We have a strong credit union family and we will be there for each other. We will continue to provide updates as needed.
For the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, visit cdc.gov or your local health department website. Rest assured that our members and our staff are our top priorities. Please stay safe, take care of yourself and your family.
Ann M. Dubie
President and CEO
NuMark Credit Union